Item 9016 Item 9016
Margaret River Railway station, date unknown. Station building is now part of holiday complex near Busselton.
Item9017 Item9017
Post Office, Cowaramup, 1928
Item9013 Item9013
One of the last cream stands in the district. Photo: Pat Gray
Item9012 Item9012
Convent of St. Elizabeth, Margaret River, 1928 (taken from rear of building)
Item479 Item479
Hamelin Bay jetty, taken between 1936 and 1945
Item9001 Item9001
The Skeleton Bridge over the river near Rapid Landing, destroyed by the floods of 1974.
Item9014 Item9014
Karridale, after the fires of 1961
Item 429 Item 429
Main street, Augusta, 1920s.
Item 430 Item 430
Photograph taken from the top of the pile-driver shows the construction of the new bridge over the Margaret River at the entrance to town, 1959. Photo: Ray Atcheson
Item 692 Item 692
Main Street, Cowaramup on a shopping day in 1928 - probably 'cream cheque' day.
Item 712 Item 712
Margaret River main street panorama. Bussell Highway looking south, thought to be 1952. Photo: Reg Lambert
Item 714 Item 714
Margaret River main street from Willmott Avenue corner looking south-east, 1991
Item 856 Item 856
Taken from the Telstra-SES tower in 1996 showing Margaret River main street - down Willmott Avenue to Bussell Highway. Photo: John Alferink
Item 279 Item 279
Wallcliffe House in 1902. Originally built by Alfred Bussell in 1865.
Item 286 Item 286
Roman Catholic church, Margaret River, in the 1940s. A new church would soon be built (commencing 1949) and this building would be its church hall.
Item 242 Item 242
1948 photograph of C.H.West & Sons' general store on the corner of Bussell Highway and what is now Tunbridge Street. Originally A.T.Armstong's store. Extension added for Post Office in 1927/28.
Item 185 Item 185
Flinders Bay railway station, 1920s or 1930s, showing West Australian Government Railways staff.
Item 298 Item 298
Aggie Higgins' boarding house on Bussell Highway, Margaret River, date unknown but 1989 or earlier. Photo: Clive Slater
Item 230 Item 230
Shop on the corner of Bussell Highway and Redgate Road, Witchcliffe, 1960s. Originally built as Macauleys Sweet Shop.

<<< back